In 2015 – 2020 Company was awarded with Certificate of Business Credibility. It confirms Company stability, punctuality in payments and very low transaction risks. Certificate is awarded by Dun & Bradstreet and Bisnode Polska after careful evaluation of Company’s financial situation and payment practices.
The Supervisory Board of the Company as from June 30th, 2020 is constituted of:
- Mr. Konrad Mońko as the Chairman of the Board
- Mrs. Zofia Nakonieczna as the Vice-Chairman of the Board
- Mr. Jerzy Kaźmierczak as the Member of the Board
On the same day Supervisory Board elected Mr. Grzegorz Wesołowski as Company’s General Manager for the next 3 years term.
Main resolutions undertaken during the Meeting:
- approval of the Board and Supervisory Board reports on 2020 activities
- approval of the presented financial report for 2020 including balance sheet and profit and loss account
- distribution of 2020 profit
The Company’s basic financial data from its Balance Sheet for the year 2020 in PLN thousand:
- Sales 4.815
- Current assets 1.254
- Nominal share capital 102
- Net profit 50
- Current liabilities 46
There are 15 shareholders, three of which, Elżbieta Ptasińska, Grzegorz Wesołowski and Jerzy Kaźmierczak control together over 66% of the equity.