In 2017 and 2018 Company was awarded with Certificate of Business Credibility. It confirms Company stability, punctuality in payments and very low transaction risks. Certificate is awarded by Dun & Bradstreet and Bisnode Polska after careful evaluation of Company’s financial situation and payment practices.
The Supervisory Board of the Company as from June 30th, 2020 is constituted of:
- Mr. Konrad Mońko as the Chairman of the Board
- Mrs. Zofia Nakonieczna as the Vice-Chairman of the Board
- Mr. Jerzy Kaźmierczak as the Member of the Board
On the same day Supervisory Board elected Mr. Grzegorz Wesołowski as Company’s General Manager for the next 3 years term.
The Company’s basic financial data from its Balance Sheet for the year 2019 in PLN thousand:
- Sales 5.217
- Current assets 1.615
- Nominal share capital 102
- Net profit 160
- Current liabilities 315
There are 15 shareholders, three of which, Elżbieta Ptasińska, Grzegorz Wesołowski and Jerzy Kaźmierczak control together over 66% of the equity.
Main resolutions undertaken during the Meeting:
- approval of the Board and Supervisory Board reports on 2019 activities
- approval of the presented financial report for 2019 including balance sheet and profit and loss account
- distribution of 2019 profit
- election of Supervisory Board and CEO for the next 3 years term